Senior Health Data Analyst
Health Data Insight C.I.C.
2 years in the first instance
Salary: £49,200 – £55,500 based on full-time hours
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced data analyst to join our team at Health Data Insight C.I.C. You will work on projects analysing cancer treatment patterns and outcomes to improve patient care. This role can be full-time or part-time.
- Lead analysis of complex cancer data from multiple sources
- Develop analysis plans and obtain approval from stakeholders
- Apply statistical and epidemiological methods and provide specialist advice
- Interpret and communicate analysis outcomes to stakeholders
- Contribute to team’s analytical capabilities and project delivery
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Degree in biological science, maths or other health field
- Postgraduate qualification or experience in cancer/public health data analysis
- Advanced experience of at least one of SQL, R, Stata, Python
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
Health Data Insight is a social enterprise using data to improve healthcare services. We partner with NHS England’s National Cancer Registration and Analysis Service.
Benefits include 27 days of leave, pension contributions, flexibility, and more.